[Baypiggies] Talk attendance numbers for 2016

Karen Dalton kd at karend.net
Fri Mar 25 01:13:44 EDT 2016

I attended but wasn't asked to check in in any way (but I was a little late)...I was just told to go upstairs.

If there was a check-in procedure, and some of us didn't check in, could the numbers for tonight be a little off? It felt like there were a good number of people present when I arrived.

-Karen