[Baypiggies] Pyvideo.org is going away this year :(

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:34:09 EST 2016

Looks nice Bernd.

Joel Stanner a PuPPy member here in Seattle has been streaming and
recording our meetings. Here's a list of speakers and YouTube links:

Brett Cannon, Larry Hastings, Alice Zheng, Brian Ray
https://youtu.be/2XviXtxWKO8

Brandon Rhodes, Cris Ewing, Yusuke Tsutsumi https://youtu.be/bghG7zz8G2I

Maksim Izmaylov, Nathan Florea https://youtu.be/ubYWSlSE8jQ

Lars Lohn, Alex Lord Thorsen https://youtu.be/w3m2hk7hmCw
ᐧ

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Bernd <berndca at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have created a simple directory of python related videos on YouTube:
>
> https://pythonvideos.berndmeyer.com/
>
> There are 2048 videos. It has full text search for titles and drop down
> menus to select venues and years. The all table columns can be sorted. It's
> a simple single page app getting the data from a compressed json file
> (about 80kB).
>
> There are no videos to download, just links to the video on YouTube.
>
> I'm trying to figure out if there is any interest for an app like this.
>
> Please let me know what you think.
>
> Thanks, Bernd
>
> PS: This is of course just a prototype
> On Jan 31, 2016 7:19 AM, "Tony Cappellini" <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://bluesock.org/~willkg/blog/pyvideo/status_20160115.html
>>
>> Pyvideo.org is a very valuable resource, it's really a shame if does go
>> offline for good.

Don Sheu
312.880.9389

My Python user group in February meets at Dropbox
*http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/ <http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*