[Baypiggies] Proposal: Sublist for meeting organizing

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:51:39 EST 2016

Hi everyone,
 Thanks for your feedback on the organizers/volunteers list proposal. Based
on the feedback, we'll keep the organizing traffic on the main list. We
suggest that you put the phrase [volunteers] in your subject line if you
initiate a thread about organizing the monthly meetings and other
volunteer-related tasks. This will let people filter the messages if
desired, and potentially create a separate "topic" in the mailing list
system in the future.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at tonight's talk!

Thanks,
Jeff