[Baypiggies] Message sent to Suresh (baypiggies meetup)

Karen Dalton kd at karend.net
Fri Jan 15 12:10:02 EST 2016

He has intentionally maintained a very similar name and similar mixed casing as a way to suggest association with the original group (and potentially get those membership fees) despite the "disclaimer".  Why would he maintain a similar name and mixed casing at all if he really did want a separate group? I hope it does allow the real group to regain the Meetup though.

His actions throughout are still suspect and less than honorable. So disappointing and surprising to me in this this community.

-Karen