[Baypiggies] One package to handle files on AWS, Dropbox, GoogleDrive , OneDrive etc.

Stephen spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:09:02 EST 2016

Hi all, and Happy New Year,
I am working on a couple of collaborative projects where we'll be keeping our files on the cloud(AWS, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, (Yahoo, Apple, etc. etc.)),and possibly moving files around across clouds.
Can anyone recommend some good Python package(s) which offer some level of vendor-independence?Ease-of-use is more important than performance.Bonus points if it handles reliably moving files between cloud vendors.
Come to think of it, if anyone else is interested in someone who knows about this giving a talk on this topic, please reply with a +1
Thanks,Stephen