[Baypiggies] [Organizers] March here we come

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Feb 28 12:10:21 EST 2016

Jeff,

You said on Thursday you could run the March meeting too. I was holding off
to see if anyone else was interested in taking point for a meeting. But, I
haven't seen any other takers.

Would you like to kick off our March meeting and take point another month?
You did an awesome job (better than my January :)

If you need help, I can be there. Would you like to take point and just
start running with updating web site, contacting speaker to confirm all is
still well, sending out emails for next meeting, etc.?

You rock!

Cheers,

Glen