[Baypiggies] KUDOS to another packed room

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Feb 26 10:46:14 EST 2016

Jeff was our organizer for February. He did a *GREAT* job. Dan filled a
packed room of eager beginners.

I believe our count was 140 (Grant, correct me if I am wrong). That's even
more than January.

LinkedIn was as gracious as ever.

All in all, I think it was a great night.

Please help me thanking Jeff for stepping up to the plate and running the
month of February. He did a *great* job!

Would you like to take point for a future meeting like Jeff did for
February? We're here as your support network to explain the process and
answer questions and fill in any gaps if you need them. So, you wouldn't be
alone. And, it would give you a chance to contribute to the community.
Please publicly respond to this email to say yes.

Would anyone like to help us find speakers? We seem to have three popular
themes for talks:

* Beginners (like last night)
* Data Science Tools (a very growing part of Python) like January
* Advanced talks (like Guido's, Alex, Raymond, etc -- always awesome talks)

If you know (or could approach anyone) that would be interested in speaking
with us, please let us know.

KUDOS all -- especially Jeff -- for making this an awesome meeting.

Kindest Regards,

Glen Jarvis