[Baypiggies] pythondev.slack.com for chatting

Bernd berndca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:25:30 EST 2016

@aahz: Most modern websites require javascript. I don't think it is fair to
just assume that web developers do not care about accessibility. A cursory
glance through the client code shows that they at least use aria labels.
They also have a job opening for an Accessibility Product Manager.
<https://slack.com/jobs/78917/accessibility-product-manager>

Perhaps the people on slack might consider turning on the IRC gateway
<https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/201727913-Connecting-to-Slack-over-IRC-and-XMPP>
to bring both worlds together?