[Baypiggies] Meetup space (Evernote/RWC)

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Feb 1 14:10:47 EST 2016

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016, Matt Hite wrote:

> Evernote is located about a 15 minute walk from the Redwood City Caltrain
> station, FWIW. Plenty of free parking for vehicle folks, along with EV
> charging stations.

This would make it possible for me to attend BayPIGgies meetings -- my
current schedule doesn't allow for the time to deal with traffic south of
Palo Alto.  (OTOH, my preference should be given little weight unless
there's an outpouring of interest, my schedule only allows me to come
rarely regardless of location.)

I know that we probably don't want to deal with moving locations around
because that complicates coordination and logistics, but maybe we could
have occasional upper peninsula meetings -- given the number of local
Python programmers, we certainly could support that.

"Programming language design is not a rational science. Most reasoning
about it is at best rationalization of gut feelings, and at worst plain
wrong."  --GvR