[Baypiggies] Wesley Chun | Meeting This Week | Upcoming: Guido van Rossum

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Aug 22 02:09:47 EDT 2016

I am just back from PyBay. I didn't know what to expect as it was the first
one. But, it was actually a really good conference.

I have that python-conference excitement. I learned a lot and even shared a
little too.

And, we're lucky in that we have more. This week, we will Explore Google
APIs with Wesley Chun (please use the following link to RSVP so we can plan
chairs and food):

http://www.meetup.com/BAyPIGgies/events/228209050/

And, next month's talk will be done by Guido. Because Guido's talks do
"sell out" so quickly, we have to keep a limit. So, reserve your spot today.

http://www.meetup.com/BAyPIGgies/events/228209068/

There are some other cool announcements this week, but I don't want to
steal Jeff's thunder. So, be on the lookout for more good news from us soon.

Cheers,

Glen Jarvis