[Baypiggies] writing simple CRUD web app, suggestions needed

Saket Bhushan sak3tb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:42:00 EDT 2016

+1 on Flask.

Here are the libraries that you should be using -

   - https://pythonhosted.org/Flask-Security/ - for
   login/registration/signup
   - http://flask-sqlalchemy.pocoo.org/ - ORM layer
   - Deployment - https://www.udacity.com/wiki/ud330/deploy

In case you need this tutorial helps you go from novice to ninja -
http://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-xviii-deployment-on-the-heroku-cloud

Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Saket