[Baypiggies] String Error Message

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:24:08 CEST 2015

Hey Hal -

I *strongly encourage* you not to spam many mailing lists simultaneously
with syntax questions. I'm guessing the 2015 Summer of Code mailing list in
particular is not an appropriate venue.

you want a list to ask questions on or try emailing individuals directly -
I'm happy to try to answer your python questions when I can.

In this case your for loop on line 10 needs a colon ":" at the end just
like like the one on line 4. Line 11 needs to be indented to be the body of
the for loop - just like you have an indented block starting on line 5.

-regards
Simeon