[Baypiggies] Looking for a Job - Start immediatley

Manu Suryavansh suryavanshi.manu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:47:35 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am looking for a python developer job starting asap.
I have been programming in Python for the last three years and I have used
libraries like Pandas, Scikit-learn, Flask, Numpy etc. I have taken several
programming courses on Udacity and Coursera.
Professionally I have been working in the semiconductor industry for 7
years and have developed ATE test solutions in C++.

I have a H1B visa valid till Oct 2016. If anybody can also provide names of
any consulting companies which may be willing to transfer my visa (visa
transfer only takes 2 weeks), that will be really helpful.

I would appreciate any help. I apologize in advance if this is not
appropriate for this mailing list.

Github - https://github.com/suryavanshi
Projects - http://suryavanshi.github.io/
Codeeval - https://www.codeeval.com/dashboard/