[Baypiggies] Analytic challenge for Baypiggies[JOB]

Skye K masterskyeking at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:29:15 CEST 2015

Baypiggies ,

We serve billions of ad impressions on major social networks and we are
looking for a Staff Software Engineer with strong analytical skills who is
very data-driven with high curiosity and the aptitude to dive into our data
and extract insights that make a business impact to join the team.

You would get to be working with a very talented group of individuals, in
Downtown SF, using cutting edge technologies to deliver this world-class
product.

Want to own, design and implement major systems within the analytics
structure proving scalability, performance and maintainability with little
or no management?

Our tech stack includes:

Languages: PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, SQL, Python, Mathematica

Technologies: XML, SOAP, REST, JSON

Systems: MySQL, Memcache, Hadoop

Tools: SVN, Ant

Let me know if you are interested, I can send you a JD and we can schedule
a time to speak .

Best

Skye King

--