[Baypiggies] Python night class at UCSC-Extension

Irv Kalb Irv at furrypants.com
Thu Apr 16 00:22:34 CEST 2015

I am following up on Marilyn earlier message about Python classes at UCSC-Extension.

I will be teaching a course called “Python Programming for Beginners” at UCSC-Extension in Santa Clara.  While this course is probably not appropriate for people on this list, perhaps a friend or co-worker might be interested.

The course is designed for people with no programming experience and uses Python to teach basic programming concepts.  The course meets on Friday nights from 6:30 to 9:30, starts on May 1st, and goes for six weeks.

Sign ups are open to the general public, and there is still time to register.  The course fee is $580.  More details are available at:
http://course.ucsc-extension.edu/modules/shop/index.html?action=section&OfferingID=3576274&SectionID=5276472

If you have any questions, free to contact me directly at Irv at furrypants.com

Irv