[Baypiggies] Presentation and Code for Computing Document similarity using nltk

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Mar 31 02:25:21 CEST 2014

Hersh was awesome enough to also post a recording of the talk online:

https://plus.google.com/events/c61oh3bqdvq810vtujjsdsi2lpc?authkey=CLTl-N-NwbaR0gE&cfem=1

Cheers,

Glen

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Dinesh Vadhia <dineshbvadhia at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hersh
>
> Wasn't at the talk and as the YouTube isn't available was wondering:
> a) Most search engines provide a document similarity function and so was
> the talk focus on education or is document similarity still a problem that
> hasn't been fully solved?
> b) If not a solved problem, what are the current limitations?
> Thx!
>

> Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 14:30:12 -0700
> From: Harshvardhan Kelkar <hershvd at gmail.com>
> To: baypiggies at python.org
> Subject: [Baypiggies] Presentation and Code for Computing Document
> similarity using nltk
>
> http://bit.ly/1iyPjxn
>
> Thanks
> Hersh

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action
always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.

-- Frank Tibolt