[Baypiggies] We are streaming tonight - and we moved rooms

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Mar 29 06:11:23 CET 2014

I was able to set up a Google Hangout pretty quickly, but not a Google
Hangout on air. The A/V guy didn't want to connect again --- I was lucky to
get him to connect to the Google Hangout (because we didn't have another
way to use the A/V equipment).

So, in short, no Google Hangout on Air, thus, no YouTube video. :(  sorry

Cheers,

Glen