[Baypiggies] Python "Coaching"

Paul Karayan paulkarayan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 01:12:26 CEST 2014

Perhaps an odd request:
I'm a hobbyist programmer who loves to build things but would really
benefit from consistent feedback to keep improving.

Wondering if there is someone on the list (or that you know and to whom I
can be pointed) that I can work with for 1 hour each week. Looking to
review projects I'm working on for design & style improvements, and
generally answer questions.

We can negotiate timing and compensation - both are flexible - and in
person meetings are desirable but not necessary (I work in Mountain View
and live in South San Francisco).

Please let me know. Thanks!