[Baypiggies] Backend Software Engineer - Berkeley

Hunter Blanks hunter at napofearth.com
Thu Jul 3 20:55:11 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I work as the backend engineer for an offshoot of Will Wright's Stupid Fun
Club in Berkeley, and I'm looking for a second backend engineer.

Details can be found here:

http://stupidfunclub.com/jobs.html

So far as numbers go, our business is just over a dozen employees right
now, with a consumer beta starting near summer's end. The two frontends are
implemented against WebGL & iOS. All of our backend and operations
automation is in Python.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to write me at
hunter at napofearth.com.

HJB