[Baypiggies] Link to Google Hangout on Air, etc

James Nicholson nicholsonjf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 21:15:14 CET 2014

> May I express my appreciation for that?

Of course, I never turn down appreciation :-) I'm glad we can stay in touch
with our BayPiggies overseas!

>I live in the Amsterdam timezone, and 19:30 Silicon Valley time is 04:30
Amsterdam time, a bit late! So I'm looking forward to >watching your video
later on YouTube. Will you be posting the URL on the list when it's
available?

I always send an email to the group with the link to the video once it's
up. You can also subscribe to the BayPiggies YouTube
channel<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJV1sd5XcVhijm13pWfBCg>to
receive a notification anytime we post a new video. Thanks for
watching!

James Nicholson
nicholsonjf.com