[Baypiggies] [Job posting] Hackbright Academy seeking full-time Python-focused instructors / TAs

Joel Burton joel at joelburton.com
Mon Dec 15 21:09:07 CET 2014

Hackbright Academy, an all-women (& trans* inclusive) software engineering
program is hiring for Instructors and TAs for our Python-centered full-time
Fellowship.

Interested in helping advance the goal of getting more women into software
engineering? We're a mission-oriented company that teaches a semester long,
full-time intensive program on Python-based web development. We've
graduated 8 cohorts and hundreds of women.

We're located in downtown SF, and offer competitive salaries and benefits.

Full information is available at our jobs page at
http://hackbrightacademy.com/jobs

Thanks!

Joel Burton - joel at joelburton.com
Python/Django Consultant/Trainer - joelburton.com
Lead Developer, Zana - zana.io
Educator, Hackbright Academy - hackbrightacademy.com
Director of Professional Ed / Board Chair, San Francisco Sex Information -
sfsi.org

GTalk: joel at joelburton.com, Mobile/SMS: +1 415 513 2470