[Baypiggies] Looking to Hire Contract Faculty & Mentors At Rocket Space|RocketU Developer Bootcamp; HTML/CSS/JavaScript, Python, Django

James Nicholson nicholsonjf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 00:50:32 CEST 2013

Today while reading W3schools' article on SQL Injection (not making this
up), I got served a banner ad for Google Plus containing our favorite
marketing  term.

Before this thread I knew nothing about RocketU. For the most part, that's
still true. Except I now know they aim to provide their students with an
unfair advantage over those who aren't. At the very least, this
language turns me off to the organization. I hope for the
students' sake the term is not actually descriptive of the
learning experience and teaching methods RocketU offers.

-- James Nicholson