[Baypiggies] Looking to Hire Contract Faculty & Mentors At Rocket Space|RocketU Developer Bootcamp; HTML/CSS/JavaScript, Python, Django

David Lawrence david at bitcasa.com
Fri Sep 20 22:44:43 CEST 2013

Hi Larry,

I've worked with Michelle and RocketU. That particular quote you're picking
out is simply a reference to the introductions that Rocket Space, the
parent organization to RocketU, helps make between entrepreneurs,
investors, mentors and talented technical people looking to work in start
ups.

I assure you nothing unethical or illegal was intended or implied.

Regards,

David Lawrence