[Baypiggies] Looking to Hire Contract Faculty & Mentors At Rocket Space|RocketU Developer Bootcamp; HTML/CSS/JavaScript, Python, Django

David Berthelot david.berthelot at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 01:32:53 CEST 2013

Well I also had the initial reaction of being concerned when I saw unfair
and just skipped the original email. I agree that unfair sounds wrong to my
ears but I now understand it might be some new startup buzzword, like
disruptive (a overused buzzword if there ever was one).

To put it in a trendy way:
I guess that "unfair advantage" is so "cutting-edge" that it became
"disruptive" to the "synergy" of the "value proposition", but it could be a
"win-win" situation for this "fast-growing" thread about to go "viral",
which would be a "game-changer".

Now that sounds "sassy" :)