[Baypiggies] Baypiggies meeting May 23rd at LinkedIn, Mtn View

Steve Piercy - Web Site Builder Web at StevePiercy.com
Thu May 2 05:30:22 CEST 2013

I have to change my +1 to 0.  I'd like to attend, but I realized
that I have a previous commitment on the same evening.

--steve

On 5/1/13 at 5:42 PM, Web at StevePiercy.com (Steve Piercy - Web
Site Builder) pronounced: