[Baypiggies] Baypiggies meeting May 23rd at LinkedIn, Mtn View

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 01:30:49 CEST 2013

Hello Everyone,

First off, I'd like to express a HUGE Thank You for our new sponsor,
LinkedIn, as well as our LinkedIn contact Rachel Sanders,
for providing us with a new meeting location on such short notice.

We are all set for the May meeting at the new location on the LinkedIn
campus in Mountain View.
See the Baypiggies web page for details on the new location.

There is link to a map of the LinkedIn campus as well as a link to the free
shuttle schedule from the Mountain View
Caltrain/Light Rail station, on the Baypiggies website: ->
http://www.baypiggies.net/

Our meeting has typically started ~7:30PM, but will start around 7:45 to
allow for people extra time getting to the new location.

The topic: Buildbot on Dotcloud and Docker, by Daniel *Mizyrcki.*

If you have any questions regarding the new location, please post them to
the list.

*If you think you will be attending this meeting, please post a +1 to the
list.*

Thank You

Tony