[Baypiggies] Baypiggies meeting tonight @ LinkedIn

Rachel Sanders rcordray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 19:46:54 CEST 2013

Hey all,

An email went out here at LinkedIn saying there's going to be a concert
tonight at Shoreline, so allow yourself a bit of extra time.

There may be a guard at Steirlin and Shoreline preventing sneaky
concertgoers from parking in our lots, but they'll be expecting you guys.
Just tell 'em you're here for the meetup.

thanks,
Rachel