[Baypiggies] Carpool/Ride from SF tonight

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jul 18 21:45:17 CEST 2013

Cancel Cancel Cancel..Doh! (no meeting tonight)

I saw this in my calendar tonight and thought it was BayPIGgies without
looking closer.. oops sorry..

"How I Learned to Stop Worrying about Big Data and Love the Data That
Actually Counts - Counsyl Tech Talk"
http://genomicsbigdata.eventbrite.com

The cost of sequencing human genomes is plunging - 5x faster than the
cost of computing.  The potential impact on preventive healthcare and
the medical landscape is boundless.  The science is there but the
scale isn't.  That's where Counsyl comes in.  We are building the
technology platform to make genomics useful and accessible to
everyone.  We hope you will join us on Thursday, July 18, from
7:00-9:00pm for our Tech Talk on How I Learned to Stop Worrying about
Big Data and Love the Data That Actually Counts.

We look forward to hosting you at our newly renovated 60,000 square
foot space in South San Francisco - oh and of course there will be
food, drinks, and networking!

We hope to see you there!

RSVP here: http://genomicsbigdata.eventbrite.com