[Baypiggies] Python Developer - IMMEDIATE NEED!

Susan Wojtkowski swojtkowski at odesk.com
Sun Feb 24 17:12:49 CET 2013

Our team is seeking a talented Python developer with Project Management
skills and experience.  The role would be split between our client site in
Mountain View, CA, our office in Redwood City and the contractor’s home
office.

 This long-term contract role is open to those with authorization to work
in the US

Excellent English communication skills are required.

*Requirements:*

Solid and demonstrable Java and Python knowledge
Strong, demonstrable expertise with AWS, Google App Engine, etc.
Experience with JUnit, Maven, continuous integration, or equivalent
Able to effectively communicate in English
Able to read\write design documents in English

Email me at:  swojtkowski at odesk.com with your resume (I am not a 3rd party
recruiter- I work directly for the hiring company) Tell us about your level
of expertise in Python.  Give us examples of what you have done with it,
what obstacles you encountered and how you overcame them.

IMMEDIATE NEED!

.

--
Best regards,