[Baypiggies] pypi help?

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 01:15:35 CEST 2013

Ned,

Yes I reset my password a while back because it had ! in it which I thought
might cause an issue.
Still didn't work.

Re-registering yields:
$ python setup.py --verbose register
running register
Using PyPI login from /Users/bdbaddog/.pypirc
running check
Registering scons to http://pypi.python.org/pypi
Server response (403): Package name conflicts with existing package 'SCons'

I'll see if I can contact the original owner.
-Bill