[Baypiggies] Python Standardized Skill Scoring Chart

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Apr 18 02:36:20 CEST 2013

> You mean there's paper work that isn't incredibly tedious?!

I like most paperwork as sad as that is. I even like taxes (I wrote my own accounting program to learn accounting and I use it to give to tax professionals).

But, sadly, today's was a gazillion page document about TPS reports -- a TPS report for your TPS reports. It was given to me at 4:15 am and was a crisis to complete. And, I don't think they'll like some if the very professional but very honest answers where reality doesn't match the reality distortion field.

I still hadn't coded today....