[Baypiggies] Baypiggies is looking for a new home. The April meeting is postponed

Kevin Wright akwright at me.com
Wed Apr 17 00:49:53 CEST 2013

I actually work for Red Hat on Castro Street in Mountain View and I'm checking with facilities to see we can have the meetings here. The problem is that even if I manage to get a room big enough to accommodate us all, I would need someone posted at the main door to let people in to the building after 6PM. Not exactly a fun job. This is why I was hoping for someone who works for Mozilla in Mountain View could let us use their cafeteria.

Another possible venue would be the Linked-In campus where some of the South Bay PyLadies meetings have been held.

It's really unfortunate that Symantec has changed their policy or that no Symantec employees could actually attend the meetings since that venue was both large enough for attendees, had sufficient parking and provided an excellent overhead projector.

--Kevin