[Baypiggies] SF meetings

Grace Law gracelaw at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 01:42:39 CEST 2012

Hi there

As some of you know, i have been organizing the SF Python meet-up for a few years now but work has been super demanding and the meetup has taken a backseat the last few months.   But I miss the python community and am in the process of making some changes so I can restart the meet-up, and do it in a way that is sustainable.   Thanks to a few volunteers, I am happy to report that we are finalizing the details for a meet-up at Yelp on Nov 13 or 14.   I recognize the day of the event is really close to your bay piggies meeting but after the holiday seasons, you will find that the meeting dates are spaced further apart.

Thanks so much and I hope to meet you in person one day!

Grace

PS.  Thanks to Wes for pointing me to this thread :-)