[Baypiggies] Django 1.5 Pycon Follow-up

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Oct 2 06:15:31 CEST 2012

Thanks, Simeon! Has anyone else ever done a Django + Tornado project
before? I have been reviewing Tornado (quite sweet, actually). And, I will
review blogs like this one soon:

http://lincolnloop.com/blog/2009/sep/15/using-django-inside-tornado-web-server/

However, it's also nice to know if anyone I know has tried this and what
gotchas they ran into.

Cheers,

Glen

--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau