[Baypiggies] December 2012 Baypiggies meeting

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 01:45:48 CET 2012

As the holidays approach we are also closing in on the final
Baypiggies meeting for 2012.
As bleak as the prospect of finding presenters each month seemed in
January of this year, we've managed to find presenters for the entire
year.

Remember to update your calendars, the December meeting will be held
on Dec 13th.

That said, we have an opening for the December meeting.

If you would like to do a presentation or know someone who may be interested,
please post your suggestions to the list ASAP, and avoid the holiday rush!

Thanks

Happy Holidays!