[Baypiggies] Any urwid users?

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 01:36:42 CET 2012

I have zero experience with writing curses-type console interfaces, but have you guys tried Erik Rose's "blessings" module. It looks very straightforward to me.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/blessings
https://github.com/erikrose/blessings

And relevant to last night's talk, it:

- uses Tox
- uses Travis (https://secure.travis-ci.org/#!/erikrose/blessings)
- works with both Python 2 and Python 3 (by using distribute's "use_2to3" feature)

-Marc
http://marc-abramowitz.com
Sent from my iPhone 4S