[Baypiggies] gevent

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu May 10 23:39:57 CEST 2012

interestingly enough, gevent, and more broadly, non-blocking I/O, is
the topic for the SeaPy users group meeting tonight:
http://lists.seapig.org/pipermail/seattle-python/2012-May/004396.html

too bad we're not all up there right now as i'd like to hear more
about this stuff myself. anyone on the list feel like doing that, and
perhaps answer tony's question also?

cheers,
--wesley