[Baypiggies] Who wants to do Pycon wrap-up talks Thursday?

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:07:30 CET 2012

hey JJ, sorry we missed you tonight! great reviews everyone! glenn, can you
remind people about the viewing party at SM?

anyway, i've attached the slides for the 3 talks i reviewed. feel free to
post to the website if desired.

cheers,
--wesley

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight, but if I do, I have notes
> for almost every talk I attended.  I usually try to blog them at (
> jjinux.blogspot.com), but I haven't done it quite yet.
>
> -jj
>
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Thanks to everyone who replied to give a Pycon 2012 Wrap up talk.
>>

>> Jeff Fischer - Stop Writing Classes, Interfaces & Python, Social Network
>> Analyses
>>
>> Yanick Gingras - Pycon- Behind The Scense
>>
>> Wesley Chun - Guido's keynote, Paul Graham's keynote, Ray Hettinger's
>> Advanced Python tutorial
>>
>> Jim Stockford - Music, inside the interpreter
>>
>> Simeon Franklin - Pandas
>>
>> Akkana Peck - Datetimes, Unicode, GIMP-Python
>>

>> We may want to limit each person's time to 10 minutes, so that everyone
>> gets a chance to talk.
>> When all have finished their first topic, start over with the first
>> presenter- with the next topic....

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    wesley chun : wescpy at gmail : @wescpy <http://twitter.com/wescpy>/
+wescpy <http://plus.ly/wescpy>
    Python training & consulting : CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : CorePython.com <http://corepython.com/>
    Python-flavored blog: wescpy.blogspot.com