[Baypiggies] Python Training Class

Lauren J ljohnson at enthought.com
Fri Jun 8 00:40:08 CEST 2012

Hi Jim,

The class, Python for Scientists and Engineers is a five-day intensive
python session (8:30AM-5PM) with a focus on Python,NumPy, SciPy,
integration with C/C++, Fortran, visualization and UI development. The
curriculum is listed
here<http://www.enthought.com/training/python_for_scientists.php>.
There is a fee associated with the class - $2500/participant with a 15
student max. The specific classroom location is TBD. Suggestions are
appreciated.

Most of the classes Enthought teaches are customized and onsite at
companies and organizations with such modules as Parallel and HPC Python,
Migrating from MATLAB, Time Series Management with Pandas, Reading and
Writing Technical Data. In contrast to having to be with a certain company
to attend, this class to "open" to anyone who registers.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Lauren

P.S. On another topic, please spread the word that
posters<http://conference.scipy.org/scipy2012/talks/index.php>are
still being accepted for the Scientific Computing with Python
conference. Hopefully, it will provide an opportunity for people to share
even very new things in works.

--
Lauren Johnson
Enthought, Inc. <http://www.enthought.com>