[Baypiggies] Call for presenters for 2012

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Jan 3 18:30:40 CET 2012

Tony,

I'm working on a virtualization introduction talk discussing setting up an EC2 instance on Amazon and then installing virtualenv on that instance.

It's still in rough planning stage as in more of a beginner/intermediate level tutorial on how these things work. It may be too basic for the typical BayPIGgies talk. But, one would walk away knowing how to create an Amazon Virtual Instance for free (and how these things are similar/different from virtualenv).

Glen