[Baypiggies] Obfuscated Python Mandelbrot

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Feb 24 09:04:25 CET 2012

Simeon,

   Thanks for your talk. I would love to take the Obfuscated Python for
Mandelbrot, refactor it to be readable (which I've started doing), have
different configurable parameters, and generate images to be pieced
together in a video. Any hints on which part of pyprocessing that I can
start with?

Here's the link I mentioned. I have this as a framed photo and coffee mug
because I love both Python and Mandelbrot:

http://preshing.com/20110926/high-resolution-mandelbrot-in-obfuscated-python

Cheers,

Glen
--
Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter
least.

-- Goethe