[Baypiggies] Red Pill Blue Pill materials/follow-up & "Where to send resume"

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Dec 14 09:57:45 CET 2012

What a turnout! That was amazing! And, the questions that people started
asking really made the energy work (especially when I had a hiccup in a
demo and we just kept going with discussion).

I have several materials that I will package up for everyone:

   - A screencast of almost the exact same talk (my practice talk in
   preparing for this presentation)
   - The sample code snippets that I used to demo creating an Amazon
   Instance
   - The PDF document "Successfully Using a Free Amazon Instance" that
   steps one through the basics of setting up an Amazon Instance (screenshot
   by screenshot)

Give me a little time to sanitize a little of the above (e.g., I don't want
to accidentally check in my "private" module). I'll have the above packaged
up as quick as I can for you.

Also, the flyers that I handed out didn't have my email address any more.
If you are interested in the positions that I mentioned at my company,
please send an email to glen at glenjarvis.com with your resume attached and
I'll make certain they know that you came through me.

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau