[Baypiggies] Google -> Symantec -> Caltrain tonight

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:36:16 CEST 2012

In general, I can give you a ride to BayPiggies from MTV, and possibly even
a ride back to San Francisco. Unfortunately, I've missed the last couple
meetings, but this could work in the future.

Best Regards,
-jj

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Lynn Root <erin.lynn.root at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey folks -
>
> I was just made aware that Symantec is 3 miles or so from Google.  Is
> anyone coming from Google MTV to BayPiggies tonight that maybe we (me +
> Googler boyfriend) can hitch a ride?
>
> Also - might we bother someone for a write to the Mountain View Caltrain
> after tonight's meetup?
>
> Thanks!  Looking forward to meeting/seeing you all!
>
> Lynn Root

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with
great love. -- Mother Teresa