[Baypiggies] Python Anywhere

David Berthelot david.berthelot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 06:44:42 CEST 2012

I don't use it but the technology demonstration seems cool.
It seems they target people that keep changing computers while always being
connected to internet. I don't see a use for myself since I simply bring my
laptop with me and I can keep coding with or without internet connection.
But may be in the 3rd world or in poor countries where people don't own a
laptop it can make a difference, although I don't really know much about
the topic.