[Baypiggies] Presentation proposal for Baypiggies meeting on Dec 15th

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Fri Oct 7 20:50:55 CEST 2011

Nagappan Alagappan from VMWare has offered to do a presentation on the Linux
Desktop Testing Project, for the Dec 15th meeting.
Links and information is below.

Since we have no other contenders to give presentations that night, I see no
reason not to officially schedule this presentation for Dec.

Reply to the list if you have any comments one way or the other.

Thank You.