[Baypiggies] Python required positions with great company!

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Tue May 3 19:10:13 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2 May 2011 17:21:27 -0700
"Silvia Perezalonso" <silviap at mbg.com> wrote:

Silvia> I hope you had a great weekend! I wanted to share with you a
Silvia> super hot new opportunity! My client in San Jose is looking for
Silvia> a C/C++ Python programmer to help develop specialized services
Silvia> on a new handheld device. Very similar to an iPad/tablet. They
Silvia> need assistance in the development of location-aware
Silvia> applications for a mobile platform(Android/iOS)- So if you have
Silvia> done this before this is a BIG PLUS! They are looking for a
Silvia> minimum 3 year experience with Python.  You would work with a
Silvia> small team to implement this new functionality as well as review
Silvia> and re-factor code and develop unit tests. This is a 3 month
Silvia> contact, with potential to extend longer. I have a similar
Silvia> position, which Python experience is a plus, which is more
Silvia> geared towards a Graphics Programmer (5 years of C experience is
Silvia> required).  I am happy to give more information for either, so
Silvia> if this is you, or anyone you know please do not hesitate to
Silvia> reach out! I do appreciate your time!

Where is the Graphics position located?

Is it also on Android platform?

--
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org>