[Baypiggies] Are we on for Thursday or not?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:10:30 CET 2011

Ok, do you want to announce it to the group:

Speaker: Shannon -jj Behrens
Title: Behavioral Driven Development for Telephone Applications Using
Lettuce, Flask, and Twilio

Behavioral driven development is a style of programming popular in the
Ruby world using tools such as Cucumber and Webrat.  In this talk,
I'll show how the same tricks can be used in Python too, using a
library called Lettuce.  I'll also show off Flask which is a new micro
web framework.  Last of all, I'll cover Twilio which is an API that
makes it easy to build telephone-based applications using web
technologies.

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa