[Baypiggies] (off-topic) data wiring contractors?

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jun 24 20:44:19 CEST 2011

    If the job is primarily screwing equipment into racks
and labelling and pulling cables to switches for local
groups, Systemateka can do much of the work at $40 per
hour.
    This assumes appliances and standard configuration
for firewalls, gateways, and network configuration.
    Simple architecture (usually the case) is between $60
and $80 per hour.
    Some specialized jobs such as custom firewalls and
special network configuration may be billed at $80 per
hour or more.

    Without knowing the number of seats and boxes and
so forth, there's no way to estimate the total cost of
the job.