[Baypiggies] Hello Bay Piggies, interested in a PyPy talk?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Tue Jan 25 23:14:12 CET 2011

Armin Rigo will be giving a talk about PyPy at Stanford on March 2nd.
While we were in the Bay Area, we wondered if other people would be
interested in a talk.  Unfortunately, we won't be around for a
4th Thursday.  But if people were interested, and if there was a
place where we could meet, we'd be happy to give a talk or come to
a meeting, or whatever you think is appropriate.

Thank you very much for your consideration,
and please reply to me directly since I am not on this list.

Laura Creighton