[Baypiggies] PyCon and PostPyCon

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Feb 18 21:37:29 CET 2011

PyCon is in just a few weeks. And, after PyCon, we all get together (for
those who couldn't go), watch the videos from the conference, have our own
hack sessions and just bring some of the fun back.

This meetup is where you sign up:
http://www.meetup.com/SF-Post-PyCon-Videos/

It's a meetup that only meets once per year.

No new date, time or location has yet been picked for this year's meeting.
I'm only starting to get the word out ahead of time. If you're interested,
sign up on the meetup -- it's free.

Cheers,

Glen
--
Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter
least.

-- Goethe